Commencing as soon as possible, you will:
- Design and configure technical operational processes, practices, automation scripts, reporting, alerting within O365, D365 and other cloud systems.
- Liaise with the operational and project teams during creation and transition of the operational model to the client's operational teams.
- Work with operational team members to upskill them on the new operational support processes, tools used, scripts built as well as practices and procedures
- Provision workloads and services with cloud service providers in an automated fashion.
- Monitor operational reporting, alerting and other required support systems
- Identify, investigate and resolve routine issues and carry out maintenance tasks.
- Undertake analysis and report on network load and performance
- Extensive experience and knowledge of using the Azure cloud platform in an Enterprise environment to deliver enterprise services and capabilities.
- Strong IT Operations and cloud management experience, including the automation of tasks and processes.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Microsoft and cloud technologies including O365, D365 and Azure, telephony, security and networks.
Baseline clearance minimum. Please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 for more information.