- $120 - $145 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- about 1 year ago
- Canberra Based
- Contract until June 2020 + extension
- Australian citizen minimum
Microsoft Azure Specialist, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, and support Dynamics 365 online business solutions in Azure Cloud environment.
The role will lead the creation of the cloud operating model, including integration with on premise management and support systems. The position will also provide expert operational support for multiple teams and projects.
Your duties will include:
- Design and configure technical operational processes, practices, automation scripts, reporting, alerting within O365, D365 and other cloud systems.
- Liaise with the operational and project teams during creation and transition of the operational model to the client's operational teams.
- Work with operational team members to upskill them on the new operational support processes, tools used, scripts built as well as practices and procedures
- Provision workloads and services with cloud service providers in an automated fashion.
- Undertake analysis and report on network load and performance statistics.
Mandatory & Essential Criteria:
- Extensive Experience and knowledge of using the Azure cloud platform in an Enterprise environment to deliver enterprise services and capabilities.
- Strong IT Operations and cloud management experience, including the automation of tasks (CI/CD) and processes.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Microsoft and cloud technologies including O365, D365 and Azure, telephony, security and networks.
- Ability to plan and schedule complex workloads, including the balance of business-as-usual and project related tasks.
- Training and certification in Azure is advantageous.
- Exposure to DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Agility practices.
- Continuously develop product knowledge and quickly learn new technology platforms and skills.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile based method
- Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including when making decisions.
- A proven record of accomplishment in Microsoft technologies (Microsoft Power Platform - Dynamics 365, Azure Cloud platform, O365 etc) and overall application program delivery concepts.
Please contact Steve or Blake on 02 6285 3500 for more information