- $125 - $145 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- about 1 year ago
- Contract until June 2020 + extension
- Australian citizens minimum
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialist, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
The D365 Business Applications team deliver and operationally manage a suite of D365 business applications. The D365 platform is strategic business applications delivery platform and recently, our client has consolidated the D365 program capability across the department to a program delivery model for better collaboration, resource optimization and to deliver integrated solutions.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation
- Experience with Power BI.
Please contact Steve or Isabelle on 6285 3500 for more information on the opportunity