- South Australia
- Competitive salary on offer!
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 6 days ago
Project Management / Business Analysis / Vendor Management
Manufacturing Industry Experience
Our client a well-established national business is about to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 across their busines and is seeking a multi-faceted business consultant with experience in Project Management, Business Analysis, Vendor Management and Architecture to oversee the implementation.
- Project Manager duties for medium sized projects as required
- Business Analysis duties
- Key liaison between the business and Strategy & Architecture unit for all prospective changes to existing systems
- Contribute to the development of broader enterprise architecture as a member of the Strategy & Architecture team
- Guide business units through the governance process to ensure consistency and alignment of activities across the business.
Skills and experience required:
- Takes assigned project from original concept through final implementation.
- Create and maintains project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle.
- Providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts.
- Works closely with the business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or program business processes.
- Reviews, analyses, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, business process models and information models
- Determine business, functional and technical requirements for specified applications.
- Develops effective reporting tools for the business unit.
If the role sounds interesting, please apply online or call Calvin on 8228 1560.