Our client is one the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, they have lead the technical and cultural space for a decade and continue to do so
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing an in-depth Functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM and other Microsoft technologies utilising both cloud and on-premise deployment models
- Producing conceptual design documentation that adheres to Microsoft's best practices for implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM and .NET
- Providing guidance on business decisions from a functional and technical perspective to business or technical stakeholders
- Taking ownership of and responsibility for the functional and technical delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM deployments and upgrades
- Extensive knowledge and experience of -
- Experience with various versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including 2013, 2015 and 2016 (365 desired, not essential)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Assisting Project Estimation in a commercial environment
- Outstanding decision making skills and the ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering qualifications is desirable, but not essential