- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 14 days ago
- Provide expertise in Microsoft Identity Manager
- Long-Term Contract through to 2023
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline Clearance Required
A department offering a positive yet thriving workplace culture, whilst offering excellent benefits and conditions. Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians. Some notable amenities include pool tables, social club and close proximity to cafes.
Our client is seeking a senior developer with experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an agile approach. You will be part of a small team working on Identity Management and will provide expertise in Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) including MIM design, MIM architecture, technical leadership in implementing MIM functionality and skills transfer.
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated ability in using Microsoft Identity Manager and other related technologies
- Understanding of the integration of Microsoft Identity Manager with a variety of other platforms
- Ability to provide performance measures including operational and technical reports and a good understanding of Bastian Server and Privileged Access Management.
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces, complex Identity Management architectures and an understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies is highly regarded
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.