- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- about 1 year ago
Our client, an industry leading WA based employer of choice are seeking the services of an experienced Microsoft PowerApps Developer on an interim contract assignment to commence ASAP. Core requirements of the role will include developing smartphone app forms (approx. 40) into our clients legacy solution and develop them with the use of PowerApps. In addition to this work, there will be requirements for the development of workflows to automate follow up processes.
Key skills and experience required:
- A core background as a PowerApps developer, with prior experience across Microsoft PowerApps Platform as a service suite, building custom business apps that meet customers needs.
- Strong experience in the build and development of applications with the use of SQL.
- Comfortable working across an enterprise SQL database environment, who can also work on store procedures and Microsoft Office 365 PowerApps.
- Strong team player, but comfortable working across an autonomous environment.
- Immediate start contract
- Competitive hourly rates
- Earn Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyer points for each hour worked via our contractor portal, Talent Engage
- Onsite parking
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Leera Strivastava or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.