- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- about 2 months ago
Our client based within WA Government are seeking the skills of Microsoft SME to assist in the implementation of their new Project Management tool, Microsoft Project. Core requirements will include designing and managing scheduling (including resource management) of large-scale, complex projects utilizing Microsoft Project Online.
Day to day requirements:
- Implementing and utilising Microsoft Project Online in an enterprise environment.
- Project scheduling and resource management subject matter expert, managing multiple schedules and integration at a program and project level.
- Providing impact analysis of schedule changes, identify schedule variances and opportunities and proactively develop mitigation strategies for the Project Management team.
- Developing and analysing schedules including resourcing and levelling, use of scheduling standards and managing dependencies across multiple schedules.
- Analysing deviations and proposed variations to evaluate impact on the project time-frame and resource requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and managing scheduling (including resource management) of large-scale, complex projects utilizing Microsoft Project Online.
- Experience in management of resource and project schedule and producing resource plans and / or reports for use by project managers, program managers and divisional executive.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Alice Tan or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com