Mid Level Fullstack Engineer
|Job Title:||Mid Level Fullstack Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||$90000.00 - $100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Callum Grieve|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2020 12:23|
We're now looking for a Mid-Level Full Stack Developer to join a product company within one of the world's leading creative production agencies. This product is all about producing great
Software of high quality, and we're big believers in the power of teamwork.
Their application is focused on delivering creative marketing automation workflow solutions and they truly believe they can provide somebody with the tools to help automate their
Workflow. They provide services to leading brands, large retailers, creative and advertising.
What you will be doing:
- Developing across the stack on our SaaS application.
- Maintain existing systems and platforms via bug fixes and enhancements.
- Writing readable, maintainable code and tests
- Collaborating in an agile team of experienced full stack developers, analysts, testers and our UX/UI designer.
- Work with and further refine our coding standards and best practices.
- Communicating with our users occasionally to further understand requirements to deliver robust and modular solutions.
You will be well on your way within your journey as a Fullstack developer, perhaps you are looking for that next step up a challenge as a software engineer, if you are looking to work in a FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING environment, with a complex tech-stack that is utilising F#, RavenDB and React and Angular on the frontend then this is for.
What you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT/Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Understanding of software architecture.
- Experience with end to end release cycles.
- Experience with C#, HTML/CSS.
- ReactJS or similar framework
- A good understanding of a wide variety of concepts relating to web development and back end technologies, particularly with the .NET framework.
- Experience with Git or similar.
- Effective communication skills - ability to tailor based on audience.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to mentor others.
- Self motivated and able to work well autonomously as well as in a team.
Nice to have, but not mandatory:
- Restful APIs
- Document-oriented databases. E.g CouchDB, MongoDB, (We use RavenDB)
- Web tools like webpack.
- Functional languages. E.g Scala, Clojure, Haskell, (We use F#)
- Experience with Event Sourcing / CQRS architectures
- DevOps experience with AWS or similar.
- Exposure to agile development practices.
This is a start-up small scale environment, whereby you will be leaned upon in traditional start-up fashion and expected to where many hats. So we are looking for individuals who want to through themselves in at the deep end and be passionate about crafting complex software.
Cultural fit is key to your success within this talented group of people. The close team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal - excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. The agency leaders are straight-talking, transparent and engaged and have built an agency where staff are valued and challenged.
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a fantastic digital team, working for a truly impressive agency that are on the road to dominating with fresh creative, talented teams and cutting edge technology.
If this looks like the position for you please show me your interest and click APPLY below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's