You will join a large and complex Program of work and will report in to a Senior Manager who is responsible for managing one of the workstreams.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering Projects within original scope, schedule and budget
- Meet the objective of the business requirements
- Working with various internal stakeholders (i.e. senior management, risk & compliance, legal) to deliver to the project plan
- Working with and managing vendors
- Post implementation reviews
- Reporting to the to the program / PMO
- Produce accurate and timely reports
- Follow the established Project Management Office framework with implementation of all New Business initiatives. (Planning, execution, implementation and post implementation review process)
- Organise regular Project meetings, including taking minutes, and providing reporting on project status.
- Managing Project Risks Registers
- Using MS Visio to manage Gantt Charts
- Proven experience as a Business PM within General Insurance (3-4 years of experience). It's A MUST
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in delivering high profile projects
- Excellent time management, organisation and MS Office skills
- A team player with influencing ability
This is a strategic Project Management role within a fantastic client in Sydney - this is a permanent role with career prospects. Please call Alex on +61 2 9223 9855.