- Base Salary + Uncapped Bonus Scheme!
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jackson Bruce
- 30 days ago
- Full-time Salaried Position + Bonus Scheme
- Centralized Office Location
- Certification Pathway with Training Resources and Allowances
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This leading Queensland medium enterprise consultancy that provides SharePoint and Office 365 consulting services across Australia is looking for growth in early 2021 with a large pipeline of projects and increased client base to support.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Salesperson with a focus on the direct mid-market sector within the South East Queensland marketplace. This experienced salesperson will use their established contacts and networks to continue the development and expansion of the organisation.
Within this role you will have a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude with an exceptional ability to communicate and ensure quality outcomes within sales campaigns, new client development and management of existing accounts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Highly developed written and oral communications skills
- Ability to interact and negotiate with an organisation at all levels
- Demonstratable knowledge and experience within the technical professional services sector in relation to sales of services to clients
- An understanding of both commercial and government sales cycles within local and state sectors of the South East Queensland region
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a sales and account management platform
- Demonstratable experience to consistently meet sales targets and company objectives
- Ability to act as the primary point of contact for all client communications
- Development of relationships with key software vendors (i.e. Microsoft)
- Demonstratable knowledge on the management of accounts and account renewals
- Ability to upsell clients through the sales process
- Ability to manage proposal writing, gathering of work break down structures without the need for major technical input from the larger business
- Dynamic work environment with a close-knit team
- Bonus scheme following successful probation
- COVID Safe workplace and monitoring
- Career planning and progression
- Certification pathway with training resources and allowances
- A large open plan office with staff lounge, regular social events and plenty of great coffee shops and restaurants in the heart of the Fortitude Valley entertainment district
HOW TO APPLY
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Jackson Bruce at email@example.com.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com