- Sydney C B D
- $90000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Claudia Morrison
- 25 days ago
As the go to Mid-Weight Art Director this role is integral to the agency, you will be responsible for the output of all creative work in the studio.
· Campaign work - internal & external
· Client facing, comfortable working with all levels
· Integrated ( print, digital, video, experiential)
· Strong knowledge of typography, illustration and animation
· Confidence to explain and support your thinking
· Eye for detail - visual accuracy
· Ability to perform under pressure & deadlines
· The ability to develop and work on campaign driven work across all medias
· Comfortable presenting ideas
· Client facing, working one on one with the client to ensure all needs are met
· Finding innovated solutions, proactively leading and directing
· Have the understanding of PowerPoint, the execution and best practice
· Comfortable articulating to your team and talking through ideas across all levels in the agency and stakeholders
Along with the above, it is essential that you have the desire to perfect your PowerPoint skill set, it is great if you already have a background in PowerPoint, however if you do not it is essential that you want learn and really push the creative boundaries in this.
Please include your portfolio with your CV as only applicants with portfolios will be considered.