It's a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Sydney CBD.
- Collaborates with each user agency to establish agency specific project plans for transition, including responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Collates and communicates GRN delivery schedule information to user agencies and agrees agency transition milestones and dates.
- Manages delivery tasks in support of agency migration.
- Identifies gaps, risks and issues arising from agency migration plans.
- Monitors and reports migration readiness and progress and user agencies.
- Identifies and implements improvements for user transition.
- Collaborates with Decommissioning Project Manager on agency network decommissioning readiness.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated successful project/operations management in a similar multiple stakeholder telecommunications network construction environment.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including clients, peers, colleagues and senior management.
- Proven competency in MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.