- Long Term Contract Opportunity
- Job Type
- Paul Mackin Brown
- about 1 year ago
- Mining System Engineer required
- 12 month contract
- Immediate Interview / Immediate start
This Perth based role will require the successful candidate to assist in;
- Developing and maintaining Mining Systems Standards in relation to machine installations
- Working with the vendors, sites and Operations Planning, workshops on Mine Monitoring & Control applications installations and change controls.
- Governance and support related to delivery of upgrade projects, new fleet delivery, and hire fleet integration
- Management of knowledge transfer to key stakeholders and senior leadership groups
- Providing support to level 2 support team, onsite level 1 and fleet delivery teams in regards to installations and configurations.
- Documentation support in ensuring all vendor and company documents are completed
If you are interested in finding out more, or to apply for this long term contract opportunity, please forward your updated CV to Sandee Upadhya or Linda Mackin Brown by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further inquiries please call Sandee or Linda on 08 9221 3300.