We are seeking someone who can provide Parliamentarians information regarding the Organisation to handle Government issues complains and concerns. The role will require using knowledge on policies and procedures to give insight and opportunity to resolve emerging and ongoing concerns of Parliamentarians.
You will work closely within the team to respond efficiently and effectively to enquiries to assist in the increase in knowledge and awareness within the Government on the Scheme and how it operates.
- Managing the team email inbox and recording complaints in business systems.
- Contacting relevant stakeholders to confirm receipt of referred complaints and gather relevant information.
- Summarising the information gathered and assign the case to a team member to resolve.
- Maintaining professional relationships with other Agency teams.
- Contributing to the process and practices of the team and ensure the records in the team are accurate and current.
- Assisting with escalation of complaints in accordance with established Agency complaint handling processes.
- Undertaking other tasks as required by the Director and Executives.
- Proven experience in an administration background
- Proven experience in stakeholder engagement with Parliament, Senators & Ministers
- Experience in dealing with challenging conversations and behaviours
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to multitask
- Experience with Microsoft office
- You must be an Australian Citizen to apply for this position.
If you can demonstrate all the above then please apply now.