A Mobile Apps Developer is required to work in a collaborative team delivering digital initiatives using new generation technologies.
Location: Upper Mount Gravatt
Duration: Until December 2020
Rates: Negotiable Daily Rates
Requirements of the role:
- Working knowledge of Native Mobile UI development on iOS/Android
- Develop native applications in Objective-C/Swift/Java on a cross-platform environment. .
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product.
- 3+ years experience developing native apps in Objective-C, Swift, Java, or other cross-platform languages.
- Expertise in iOS/Android cycles from application development to deployment in the app store.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft C# Programming Language, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft Xamarin.
For further information please click "Apply" now or contact Tom Circosta or Danielle Wren on 07 3221 3333.