This is for a Technical Application packager for development work of small projects and improvement initiatives. The aim of this position is to streamline and improve the application lifecycle. Review the current environment process/standard and develop/strategise integration of newer application practises and standards with a fleet of 10,00 machines, 13,000 users and 1000 mobile devices ranging from Microsoft, MacOS, iOS and Android.
- Coordinate and design guidelines and strategies to streamline application packaging and UEM policies.
- Document design and build aspects of deliveries
- Evaluate BAU and project deliveries for process improvements and suggest improvements
- Maintain awareness of application and UEM platform strategy and roadmaps
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to peers
- 3+ years' experience of supporting a variety of Windows client and MacOS/iOS and Android operating systems
- Previous MOE deployment experience (greater than 10000 workstations) with Windows 7/10, Apple and Android using System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Azure Intune
- Expert with Active Directory, Group Policies, Azure Intune
- Expert of application packaging and deployment using Application virtualisation 4.0 - 5.+
- Expert troubleshooting skills and experience with applications and Azure/Intune
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Advanced scripting skills with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), PowerShell.
- Fundamental networking knowledge - Internet Protocol (IP), Dynamic Naming Service (DNS), Windows Internet Name Service (WINS), IP routing, Network Address Translation (NAT) etc.
- Knowledge of monitoring alerting, logging and status messages