- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 17 days ago
5 Months Contract (possible extensions)
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Mulesoft Developer' to work for a digital transformation project.
- Previous experience working with Mulesoft, either as a senior developer or an architect Mulesoft integration Architect certification would be very nice to have
- Strong knowledge of Mule 4 architecture and development
- Demonstrated expertise in API security, API management and API policies
- Excellent understanding of Project Management principles including SDLC, Change and release management processes.
- Ability to lead the team and guide the developers to follow best practices and, help them fix technical issues.
- Good knowledge on distributed version source control system like Git
- Able to provide a high level design based on business requirement/use cases.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com