- New South Wales
- $500 - $550 per day
- Job Type
- Majella Sanders
- 5 days ago
- 5+ years of experience with Mulesoft development and support experience
- 4-month initial contract, with a strong possibility of further extension
Our client is a highly respected global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. They enable their clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Our client is actively seeking several experienced Mulesoft Developer who will have demonstrable experience with Mulesoft and have knowledge other integration skills. The role will involve both application development and maintenance
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of design & development experience in Mulesoft
- Experienced with other integration tools
- Demonstrable Mulesoft support and maintenance skills
- Experienced with CPO is highly desirable
- Excellent work-life balance
- Convenient location close to transport
This is an initial 4-month contract role, with strong potential for extension quarter on quarter. The role is paying a day rate in the region of $500 per day (possibly more, commensurate with skills and experience).
You must have your PR or be an Australian Citizen to apply
Our client will wait for up to a month for the successful person to start in the role.
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!