- 6 Month Initial Contract
- Footscray Location - Government Department
- MuleSoft Integration Experience
This Government Department is seeking an experienced Senior MuleSoft Developer to join a team. Working in a cross functional agile software development team you will be responsible for design and development of a new software system.
- Develop and facilitate the adoption of standard project frameworks, methodologies, and procedures.
- Creating detailed technical design specifications for new integrations.
- Lead the development of back end CRUD functions and API's.
- Management and maintenance of code integrity in the department
- 5+ years of experience in Java (Mulesoft).
- 5+ years of experience on API management.
- Experience integrating cloud - cloud and cloud - on premise application
- Demonstrated experience in a Lead programmer, Intermediate or Senior developer position
- Government Department
- Footscray Location
- Attractive Daily Rates