- Competitive rate!
- Job Type
- Kira Omernik
- 21 days ago
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia.
About the Role
In this role, the successful candidates will create conceptual end to end integration deliverables, technical specification documents and recommend high quality solutions for the MuleSoft integration platform. As well as work with configuration, management and deployment of APIs and SOA Services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Proven ability to develop Mule soft services in CI/CD and Agile;
- Good understanding of different Mule soft layers;
- Working knowledge of Mule soft platform patterns and best practices;
- Engaging stakeholders to transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans;
- Formulating testing approaches, developing test cases and deploying code in defined releases;
- Planning, prioritising and managing workloads in an Agile development environment.
- Tertiary qualification in IT, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.