A large government department is seeking multiple highly skilled and experienced individuals to engage in a contract position based in Canberra as Front-End Developers with experience and skill with Angular technology.
- Competitive contract rate based on a full-time work schedule.
- MULTIPLE openings for this position.
- Australian citizenship and security clearance required.
Purpose of the Role:
The requirement at a high level is to engage highly skilled Angular/Typescript Development Experts to provide new web designs and front-end web development for the Department. These positions will play a significant role in the implementation of innovative designs for customers to use and contribute to web-based components for high profile projects being undertaken.
You will have the ability to:
- Think strategically and align operational activity accordingly
- Develop and maintain a range of internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Understand the audience and context and effectively tailor communication and communication styles
- Develop long-term plans for technical directions and manage work in the context of business priorities
- Undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence
- Make decisions based on professional judgment, risk evaluation and in the context of the environment
- Work highly independently under broad direction and act collaboratively
- Manage competing priorities to achieve quality outcomes and project completion
- Assess risks and develop and implement mitigation strategies
- Transfer of knowledge and skills to permanent staff
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Barling on 02 6285 3500 or Isabelle.Barling@talentinternational.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.