Our client is a key Federal Government agency with high-level responsibility for overseeing the development and administration of policies, programs, initiatives and technology that ensure the health and welfare of the Australian population. Working closely with other agencies within their portfolio, our client is undertaking a number of significant ICT projects to enable the development and provision of a range of services for Australians.
About the Roles
If successful, you will be part of a small multi-disciplinary team developing software based on the Agile methodology. Both roles will report to the Project IT Delivery Manager. Qlik Developers will be responsible for the design and development of Qlik artefacts. Qlik Administrators will be responsible for assisting in the distribution and on-going support of Qlik artefacts. The Department is seeking high caliber and high performing candidates to support DSB related projects and programmes. This position will be located in Canberra and is available now.
Deliverables of the role
- Provide data management and development support to the DSB projects/programmes
- Develop software applications to meet business requirements to support DSB projects/programmes using Qlik with respect to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development practices and processes maximising the EDW environment
- Manage productive stakeholder relationships and associated risks;
- Develop an agreed work plan of key performance indicators and outcomes;
- Regular reporting against performance and effort; and
- Contribute towards knowledge and skills transfer.
What you bring
- Demonstrated ability to develop business solutions through the System Development Life
- Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development practices and processes to meet the Deliverables as a
- Qlik Developer
- Demonstrated experience in Qlik report development
- Experience working in a small multi-disciplinary team based on an Agile software development methodology
- Ability to interpret user requirements / user stories and produce code with minimal defects
- Experience working in an enterprise software development environment and ability to leverage off existing software frameworks and development processes.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.