- Australian Capital Territory
- $120000.00 - $140000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Steven Jobson
- 9 days ago
- Local Canberra Tech Company
- Multiple positions - Mid/Senior/Lead
- Permanent residents are encouraged to apply
- Core skills required: Java/Python
You will be part of an experienced team of other talented software engineers where you will plan, design, build, test and release features using a mix of modern and emerging technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Breaking down complex requirements into tasks
- Assigning work to team members and tracking progress towards deliverables
- Championing improvements to quality and process
- Building own skills and skills of team members (both technical and soft skills)
- Oversee key aspects of the development process including design, design reviews, build, code peer reviews, daily standup meetings, sprint planning and sprint retrospective.
Key skills required include:
- Solid software development skills and an enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- A track record of leading teams, and planning and delivering projects
- A track record of developing and building people and teams
Please contact Isabelle on 02 6285 3500 for more information.