- $100000.00 - $130000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Steven Jobson
- 8 months ago
You will oversee all aspects of assigned projects throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time, and cost constraints.
- Relevant ICT or Project Management Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
- SAFe agile
- PM qualifications and certifications
- Ability to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance (required)
- Experience in Project Management working on software application implementations - preferably in the Government with a sound understanding of large complex project lifecycles
- Evaluate the scope, schedule and costs of projects, program increments, sprints and DevOPS release trains. Identifies the necessary resources to ensure adherence to policies and procedures. Coordinates project needs with various stakeholders and delivery teams.
- Leads or oversees status meetings, tracks and maintains detailed issues and risk management plans, and prepares appropriate project meeting minutes and status reports. Meets regularly with other related areas to ensure that integration issues are identified and resolved.
- Works cross-functionally to manage risks, solve issues and implement changes. Analyses decisions and actions to contribute to Infosys continuous improvement. Works with senior management to resolve more complex issues.
You will need to be an Australian citizen to be eligible for a security clearance
Please contact Isabelle on 02 6285 3500 for more information.