- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 11 days ago
Our client, an industry-leading WA based organisation is seeking the skills of an experienced Network Administrator for an ongoing, long term contract assignment to commence within the next 2 weeks. Core requirements of the role will include being responsible for the day-to-day operation of the networks and administration of user access and security on their Cisco major network platform.
Day to day requirements of the role:
- CCNP Certified, Supporting and configuring Cisco Identity Service Engine for network security
- Profiling services for end device support for Cisco ISE
- Supporting and configuring LTM modules for F5 (Webserver and application load balancing)
- Troubleshooting system issues with Network Access Controls using ISE
- Configuring Endpoint groups, Application profiles and Bridge domains, Vlan pools, Multicast in Cisco ACI environment
- A core background in supporting critical infrastructure is essential, ideally with a background in.
- Core commercial background in Cisco ACI Configuration.
- Experience in Cisco ISE, specifically troubleshooting skills with Network Access Controls
- Solid experience in supporting Checkpoint Firewall services, specifically the configuration of Application & URL Filtering blades.
- Ideally a background in F5, ideally the configuration of GTM/DNS modules for F5 (Hosting of Domain external records)
- Work on an ongoing, long term contract engagement.
- Parking onsite
- Earn Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyer Points for each hour worked via our contractor platform, Talent Engage.
- Support a large, enterprise network, client environment.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Leera Srivastava or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.