- Job Type
- Prasanna Kumar
- 3 months ago
Provides support and assistance on all of the client's network equipment, firewalls and associated systems across the Perth metropolitan area.
- Installation, testing and maintenance of network communications operating and system software and hardware with adherence to client change management procedures.
- Well-developed conceptual and analytical skills including the ability to provide innovative solutions to resolve complex problems and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high level customer focused infrastructure solutions.
- Performs duties in accordance with client policies and procedures.
- Monitors utilisation of the department's network communications systems.
- Initiates appropriate action to ensure network communications systems performance meet required levels of service.
- Assists in the development of the network infrastructure.
- Considerable experience in and extensive knowledge in ICT systems including troubleshooting and fault finding.
- Experience in the administration and configuration of Network and Security Management Platforms in a large enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience in use of scripting languages to deliver custom administration and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of network communications environments, topologies, protocols, hardware and software.
- Experience in the planning, implementation and maintenance of data communications network & security infrastructure in a large scale enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to consult and liaise with a range of clients and stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or job experience accepted as being professionally equivalent.
- Knowledge of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Cisco technologies used in an enterprise-scale environment.
- Experience in administering Windows and Linux systems.
- Availability for on call duties.
To submit your application, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word) If you require any further information please contact Prasanna Kumar at Talent International on (08) 9221 3300