- $40 - $60 per hour
- Job Type
- Simon Prue
- 16 days ago
This is 12 month contract role with an immediate start available.
Provides support and assistance on all of the client's network equipment, firewalls and associated systems.
- Installs tests and maintains network communications operating and system software and hardware with adherence to the clients change management procedures.
- Responsible for the analysis and resolution of network communications hardware and software problems encountered in the clients information and information technology environment.
- Liaise with users, staff and external suppliers in the maintenance and support of the clients information and information technology environment.
- Monitors utilisation of the clients network communications systems.
- Initiates appropriate action to ensure network communications systems performance meet required levels of service.
- Prepares and presents statistical reports on network communications system utilisation to assist management decision making, eg. capacity planning
- Assists in the development of the network infrastructure.
- Experience in and extensive knowledge in ICT systems including troubleshooting and fault finding.
- Experience in the administration and configuration of Network and Security Management Platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of network communications environments, topologies, protocols, hardware and software.
- Experience in the maintenance of data communications network infrastructure.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to consult and liaise with a range of clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Knowledge of Cisco technologies used in an enterprise scale environment.
- Experience in administering Windows and Linux systems.
To submit your application, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word) If you require any further information please contact Alice Tan at Talent International on (08) 9221 3300