- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- about 1 month ago
- Carry out system configurations, installations and maintenance to ensure agreed levels of service and data integrity are provided, including developing and maintaining high quality design and support documentation.
- Analysing complex issues and identify appropriate solutions and actions in this complex Information and Communications Technology (ICT) environment.
- Provide reporting on system performance and workloads using available system management tools.
- Prepare reports and briefing notes for management consideration and approval regarding system improvements.
- Help provide technical direction to the organisation in an integrated hybrid cloud environment and provide delivery of technology related initiatives.
- Ensure that issues are managed in accordance with established ITIL standards and procedures.
- Work with vendors/strategic partners and other internal/external technology groups to achieve positive outcomes.
- Proven experience with the design, provisioning and management of connectivity technologies in a 500+ switch/router enterprise network, including demonstrated knowledge of transport media (Ethernet, DSL, ATM, 3G, 4G, wirelessLAN).
- Demonstrated extensive experience and knowledge in Routing & Switching, IP VPN technologies, BGP, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, VoIP, QoS, RADIUS, ISE, SIEM, Large Scale Wireless Deployments including configuration and patching experience with enterprise products such as Cisco, F5, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper SRX and Splunk
- Demonstrated experience using system management tools such as AKIPS, Infoblox, Observium, Statseeker and Scruitinizer.
- Proven experience with the design, provisioning and management of VPN solutions including configuration experience with enterprise products such as Cisco ASA and Firepower, and 2FA administration including RSA SecurID.
Having exposure across all technologies would be desirable but it is not essential. To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Tom Circosta on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com