- $65.00 - $85.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- about 2 months ago
Provide technical input into project activities.
Deliver network and security implementations in alignment with approved designs and frameworks.
Troubleshoot and manage technical migrations within a virtual firewalling and networking Environment.
Actuate detailed trouble shooting and remediation of defects through technical expertise
Liaise with Council's regulatory agencies to ensure that the solution complies with Council regulations (pre installation).
Produce relevant documentation and knowledge transfer to operational staff.
Actively provide knowledge sharing between the project team and the operational network and security team
Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/CISSP or equivalent experience) qualification.
· SDWAN and Meraki design and implementation experience highly advantageous
· Experience in any of the following would be highly regarded: Cisco DNA/Stealthwatch/Prime/Riverbed/Zscaler/PAM
· In depth knowledge and experience of Checkpoint firewalls and Citrix Netscaler technologies.
· Experience in VMware, NSX and virtual networking would be highly advantageous.
· Substantial knowledge and experience in multiple ICT network domains within a large complex ICT environment.
· Strong personal communication and consultation skills appropriate for all levels of the organisation, including proven ability to prepare effective reports
Thank you for reviewing this opportunity. If of interest, please apply now or contact Mats Rorvik on 07 3221 3333 for more information.