- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 9 days ago
Our client based within WA's Public Sector are seeking the skills and experience of a Network Architect to assist in designing technical roadmaps to meet their infrastructure operations environment.
Core experience required in the role include:
- Core experience & knowledge as a Network Architect for enterprise network enviroments with a background ideally in Cisco ACI
- Core Design Knowledge and experience in Cisco SDWAN (Viptella)
- A background and experience in Cisco Software Defined Networking (DNA)
- Broad backround and Knowledge in Operation Technology SCADA Networks
- Experince in Check Point, Security Architecture skills to align with Critical Infrastructure
- Strong Design and Experience in Nexus DC Switching
- Callmanager & Voice Design Experience
- A strong knowledge in OT Security
- Extensive skills and knowledge of complex BGP.
- Long term contract.
- Highly strategic role.
- Outstanding package on offer.
- Onsite parking.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Prasanna Kumar or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com