- 8+ years of experience in LAN/ WAN / Wireless / Security
- Expert level Network Design & implementation skills
- Experience in identifying customer requirements & preparing LLD / HLDs
- Technical knowledge and experience in management of global enterprise network
- Configure Cisco Nexus 7k 5k series.
- Configure ASA firewalls, Cisco Next-Gen firewalls experience, MPLS, F5 expertise.
- Approves and modifies the network design and architecture to ensure standards, requirements and compliance.
- Evaluates tools and technologies for better performance and lower the total cost of ownership.
- Should have worked in Network Design and implementation projects and delivered.
- CCIE/CCNP in Routing/Switching/Wireless.
They are looking to interview next week so in the first instance please send your resume to the link below. If you have any queries please contact Kelly Williams on 0892213300.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Earn Virgin Velocity points for each hour worked via our Talent Engage contractor platform.
- Commence ASAP