- Competitive Hourly Rates!
- Job Type
- Jarryd Clifton
- 16 days ago
Functions of the Role
- Review, create, assess, amend and improve technical engineering documents that include but are not limited to: project design documentation; functional performance specifications; CONOPS; conceptual design; detailed design; test and evaluation documentation; and information security plans.
- Assess and advise on technology solutions (hardware, software, firmware, vendors);
- Assess and advise on system architecture and advise on interoperability with existing and future systems;
- Support change and configuration management, including development/maintenance of engineering artefacts and Service Records;
- Participate in design review to support Acceptance into Service, engineering changes and sustainment activities.
Desirable skills and attributes include:
- Network engineer / gateway engineer experience or qualification;
- Technical writing experience for complex ICT capability projects;
- Experience of engineering change process (across CIOG, CASG, DMO and Industry boundaries);
- Understanding of strategic network architecture and information systems security (one or more of accreditation, anti-virus, firewalls, security enclave segregation, vulnerability identification, cryptographic requirements);
- Systems engineering experience; and
- Information technology Information Library (ITIL) Foundation or practitioner study of ITIL methodology.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.