You will be responsible for providing network support and management, as well as improvements contributing to BAU as well as project work. As a technical expert you will be required to provide your expert knowledge and advice across the business and contribute to improving network related operation processes, procedures, standards and metholodogies.
- Past experience working within a large corporate environment working with complex networks
- Technical expertise to identify solutions to meet requirements and business objectives
- Knowledge of Cisco Routers, Wireless, and Switches included Nexus
- Configuration knowledge and experience of Palo Alto or Checkpoint Firewalls.
- CCNP certification (desirable)
There are also a wide range of benefits on offer! To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com