- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- 12 months with 2x12 months extension options
- Experience with load balancing and firewalls
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia.
About the Role
The Network Engineer will provide specialist services for the design implementation, development, documentation, testing and maintenance of LAN and WAN networks, routers, switches and firewall.
Skills and Experience
- Experience assisting with hardware and software configuration with the department encrypted router and switch network
- Advanced Juniper and Cisco routing, switching and security skills in a large enterprise network
- Experience with load balancing (F5), Firewalls (Forficate) DNS, Fibre optic systems and general networking skills
- Demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills, including effectiveness in negotiation, consultation and communication
- Support and mentor other staff involved in ICT capability, including ongoing development and system operations/BAU functions
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.