- Network Design | Network Implementation
- Immediate Start | Permanent Opportunity
- NV1 Security Clearance
Our client has a requirement for a Network Engineer to provide specialist services for the design, implementation, development, documentation, testing, and maintenance of LAN and WAN networks, routers, switches and firewall.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company's security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or Blake.email@example.com for further information.