- $90000.00 - $120000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jackson Bruce
- 14 days ago
Location: Brisbane CBD
Duration: 12 months then permanent or extension
Salary: Negotiable! Please give me a call to discuss
This client has commenced a significant network and security services transformation, implementing SD-WAN, cloud managed switching, SDN, network access control, next generation firewalls, CASB and managed security services. The existing legacy Juniper switching and firewalls have performed well over an extended period of time but it's time to move on and modernise the network and apply automation across the stack.
We are just beginning our journey so now is the perfect time to jump on board and make your mark!!
- A talented problem-solver and solutions-finder
- Self-managed and results-driven
- Enthusiastic, confident, accountable and commercially-minded
- Member-centric, consultative, approachable and enjoy working collaboratively
- Motivated by seeing people succeed in being life rich, including your team members and your members
- 4+ years experience as a data/voice communications engineer and 5+ plus years experience working in IT services for a medium to large organisation
- Knowledge with CISCO routing and switching technologies including TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP, Spanning Tree and knowledge of CISCO Call Manager, IP Tel and switching systems
- Knowledge in Cisco Meraki, Cisco ACI SDN, Cisco DNA, Cisco ISE, Palo Alto Next Generation firewalls, Palo Alto CASB, Citrix Netscaler ADC
- Knowledge or experience with FireEye Helix, HX, NX and PX would be advantageous.
- Experience with APIs, Python, Powershell, Ansible, Rundeck
- Experience and understanding of PCI compliance and highly regulated industries
- Experience working in a complex mission critical environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong customer service orientation, excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills and good time management skills (ability to be on-call after hours as required)
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known company undertaking during an exciting period in time. With an excellent organisational culture and a high performing team surrounding you, you will have ample support.
You have the chance to be part of something different in this growing organisation that seeks to put members and 'digital first' at its heart. You will be able to make a bigger difference with us. As we are a bit smaller than the majors and your circle of influence is greater. You will see the results of your work, be recognised for your achievements and be provided with the support you need to help balance your career. We have a great appreciation for the importance of our brand and its connection to our values, so you and your team are highly valued and integral in our success.
To find out more, please contact Jackson Bruce on 3221 3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org OR hit "Apply Now"!