- Daily Rate
- Job Type
- Matt Brearley
- 8 months ago
You will be responsible for:
- Develop a strong health and safety culture within the team and set the example in this area
- Manage all aspects of vendor design works, including scope, risk, budget and schedule. Technical review of vendor design will be by others in the Program Engineering team.
- Engaging engineering vendors including preparing scopes of work and working with contracts & procurement.
- Manage design work completed by the internal Program engineering team and by the Technology teams external to the Program.
- Manage approval of Program engineering deliverables by internal governance groups e.g. Cybersecurity.
- Coordinate design activities and battery limits where towers or other infrastructure are shared between technologies, or where designs overlap.
- Identify and manage value optimisation activities to reduce risk, costs or add value.
- Compile and manage internal study work documents - e.g. study work plans, study chapter reports, engineering plans, engineering estimates and schedules.
- CCNP or CCIE qualified
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills
- Previous project management experience in delivering technology projects
- Able to liaise with, influence and build good working relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Self-starter, proactive, flexible, thorough, high attention to detail, team player, strong work ethic
- Technical knowledge of LTE, Wi-Fi networks, two way radio systems e.g. P25 or TETRA, fixed networks, data centres, telecommunications infrastructure.
- Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, IT or Computer Engineering
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com