- Competitive rate on Offer!
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 9 months ago
Network Engineering - CISCO / HP / Symantec / Checkpoint / Juniper
Must be an Australian Citizen
We are seeking a Senior Network Support Engineer who will provide support and administration across a variety of network-based platforms. As Senior Network Engineer you will also undertake Incident Management, Administration and Solution design.
Must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to apply for security clearance.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years in a Senior level Network Operations Support Engineer role is essential
- Routing (HP, Cisco), switching (HP, Cisco), Proxy (Bluecoat/Symantec), firewall (Checkpoint and Juniper), load balancer and application firewall (F5/ASM) and WAN Optimisation (Riverbed)
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn how to support/troubleshoot various platforms and technologies for both LAN/WAN environments
- Ability to define a root cause analysis of an issue and explain resolution to a client and other team members
- Liaise and troubleshoot with 3rd Party vendors Telecommunication carriers, Cloud services and any other client/suppliers
- Certification in industry recognised technologies, such as routing, switching, firewalls, security, etc.
- Extensive experience in a large (500+ nodes) enterprise or corporate environment
- Demonstrable skills and experience in the installation, configuration and remote support of network technology
- Experience working in large complex enterprise environments
- Experience in network hardware and software technologies that will allow you to support the client under any break-fix situation and/or project work.
- Solid grounding in ITIL best practice
- Strong communication skills, the ability to interact well in client environment and service excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and personal presentation
If the role sounds interesting, please apply online or call Calvin on 8228 1560.