- $750.00 - $850 per day
- Job Type
- Jackson Bruce
- about 1 month ago
- Brisbane based position
- 12 month contract with extensions
- Deliver network services, network security and wireless solutions using Cisco Unified Communications Manager & Unity Solution
About the Position:
- Plan, design, implement, monitor, and manage telecommunication services to the corporate Network Communications.
- Provide technical and professional guidance to operational staff when necessary.
- Achieve effective delivery of operational requirements in accordance with industry best practices, business objectives, and company standards.
- Provide remote or local support for the Asia Pacific region and globally as required.
- Carry out day-to-day operational and technical support for the network, including project work.
- Implementation, maintenance, and integration of IT Network/Security products and technologies.
- Maintain an effective plan of work for the current and pending operational and project commitments.
- Ensure network infrastructure is deployed to corporate standards.
- Responsible for the research, development, and delivery of secure and high availability infrastructure for PCN, B2B, Internet, SD-Network, and Cloud services.
- Provide expertise across multiple network/security platforms and technologies
- Production of high-quality network/security designs and documentation.
- Provide technical consultation and solution design for business projects.
- Act as a technical advocate and work closely with IT Security/Cyber Security team in the architecture process to design strategic and practical solutions.
- Participate in on-call roster commitments to maintain the LAN, WAN, Voice, and Network Security systems after business hours.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and late nights based on client demand and field support requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT field particularly network services in/supporting large enterprise network
- Working knowledge of SilverPeak, Viptela, VeloCloud SD-WAN technologies, Cisco ACI Data Centre technologies, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco LAN, WAN, and Wireless
- In depth understanding of MPLS, BGP, EIGPR, QoS Traffic Engineering, and other networking protocols
- Working knowledge of WAN Acceleration appliances, Palo Alto firewall, Cisco ASA firewall, Cisco CSM, ISE and some exposure to Checkpoint firewalls
- Experience in automation and orchestration, including shell scripting or programming languages include Python, Perl, or Shell
- Possess a strong knowledge of the engineering and operational challenges of enterprise network.
- CCIE Certificate in Routing and Switching (optional)
- CCNP Certificate in Routing and Switching (mandatory)
- CCNP Certificate in collaboration (optional)
- CCNP Certificate in Security (optional)
- Experience in a similar energy / mining / resource sector environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related technical field.
- Proven project management skills.
Please apply now or contact Jackson Bruce on 07 3221 3333 or via email: Jackson.email@example.com