- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- 30 days ago
- 6 month initial contract +
- Meraki SD-WAN experience
- Initial WFH
- Provide a high level of support services across Data Centre, Retail and Corporate environments.
- Provide support, maintenance, control across all networks, investigate/ resolve issues of a tech/ data communications nature & provide technical support for the associated client & server back end solutions.
- Work with cross functional IT teams to resolve critical incidents and problem tickets.
- Work with relevant project stakeholders in order to progress project plans for network deployment.
- Responsible for raising change request and completion of network changes/maintenance to a satisfactory level.
- Review Network Design artefact to ensure that it will comply and deliver operational requirements.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- Minimum 5 years work experience in infrastructure networking position
- Knowledge in administration of Cisco Nexus 7000, Nexus 5000, F5 Load balancer, Palo Alto Firewall
- Knowledge in administration of Meraki SD-WAN and Ansible is a plus
- Strong communication and project coordination skills
- Related industry certifications (i.e. CCNA, CCNP)
For more information contact Melissa Haddad on 92367332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org