- Market Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 8 days ago
This is an initial 6 month engagement + a possible 6 month extension, based in Brisbane's CBD.
Your key duties will include:
- Ability to audit current network architecture and present recommendations
- Able to design, configure and implement network solutions including Cisco switches, routers, wireless devices and Juniper firewalls is essential
- Experience with routing protocols in large organizational networks is essential
- Design network solutions ensuring security policies and practices are maintained to a high standard
- Provide technical input to project planning and implementation phases including:
- Implement these designs and produce support handover documentation including:
- Manage technical issues related to project implementation
- Experience with and ability to adhere to applicable policies, standards & solutions architecture
- Experience within large enterprise data communications networks is essential
- Experience with the use of CiscoWorks LMS, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco WCS are essential
- Experience with using SNMP based monitoring tools like SolarWinds, Orion or Cacti is desirable.
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com