As part of a large-scale network environment, your role will primarily involve providing technical input on network and security related matters across a mix of project and BAU tasks.
- Provide support and maintenance on core network functions
- Identify and drive improvement in emerging network and security solutions
- Effectively manage risks and issues associated with organisational network
- Provide technical input on network manners including decision making and project planning
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to support delivery outcomes
Key Experience Required:
- Experience working in large-scale and technically challenging network environments
- Strong experience in Cisco ISE deployment and administration
- Proven experience in Cisco Routing and Switching at an enterprise level
- Minimum CCNP certification is required
- Solid experience in administrating Palo Alto or similar firewall software
- Working knowledge of load balancing and automation desired but not essential
To find out more about this exciting role apply now to secure an interview, or please call Dejan on 9236 7744 for a confidential discussion.