This role is a great opportunity for a motivated and experienced Network Engineer to join a market leader.
- Monitor and support all Network infrastructure
- Maintain and report incident management
- Perform fault diagnosis and resolve incidents and liaise with field services technicians for incident resolution
- Network tracking, analysis and monitoring.
- Event management to ensure configuration items and services are constantly monitored.
- Work with autonomous systems
- Strong understanding of Industrial Control Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Technology
- Highly competent in Cisco equipment
- Highly skilled in IP security such as firewalls/AAA/intrusion protection
- Proficient in the use of network management systems
- Experience of network communications incidents
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in communications or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the Computer Systems Engineering or broader IT domain
- CCNA qualification
For further enquires please call 08 9221 3300.