Must have current security clearance (NV1 / NV2)
We are seeking a security cleared Network Engineer to work for one of our defence clients. The network Engineer must be an Australian citizen with current security clearance.
Skills and experience:
- Significant experience with Cisco Routing and switching (NAC and 802.1x)
- Experience working with Cisco ACI
- Experience or exposure to on premise cloud technologies is desirable
- Internal and external customer relationship management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in troubleshooting, investigation and reverse engineering of complex and undocumented systems.
If the role sounds interesting, please apply online or call Calvin on 08 8228 1560 or apply online.