- 6-month contract with a defence organisation
- Must have current security clearance (NV1 or NV2)
- ADELAIDE BASED role (Northern Suburbs location)
Please note: This role will be located in ADELAIDE so, only candidates willing to relocate will be considered.
Required technical skills and experience includes minimum of 3 years administering, managing and/or supporting the following:
- Palo Alto Firewalls (design, implementation, management)
- Cisco Routing and switching (NAC and 802.1x)
- Sound interpersonal skills including the ability to work as a member of a team and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at multiple organisational levels.
- Internal and external customer relationship management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening and problem-solving skills
- Effective meeting facilitation skills
- Responds strongly and positively to challenging work and deadlines
- Proficient in troubleshooting, investigation and reverse engineering of complex and undocumented systems.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.