Network Engineer // Voice & Data // Incident Management
- Level 1 coverage of Customer Incident Management.
- Takes end-to-end responsibility for corrective maintenance of Network problems relating to customer services
- Ensuring incident tickets are actively managed until resolution
- Alarm Monitoring, Incident Localisation/Correction/Verification Interface with Service Desks regarding Sensitive/Secure customer services incidents.
- Network incidents that affect regarding Sensitive/Secure customer services.
- Interface with field services teams and 3rd parties
- Working with 2nd Level for additional technical support.
- Working with service providers when required
- Perform other mandatory service functions when required.
- Technically expertise in the Level 1 Sensitive/Secure Incident Management team, acting as the first escalation point for the team.
- Adherences of KPI's and SLA's
- Work with the reporting teams on SLA's around performance/incidents.
- Provide Input on performance evaluations for the overall Level 1 Incident Management team.
- Provide improvement ideas to management on the Level 1 Sensitive/Secure
- Incident Management team.
- Escalations internally and to third party organisations for resolution of services incidents.
Skills and background
- Ability to relate to technology and have fast adoption skills.
- Strong experience in the following technologies:
- Voice & Data
- Understanding of Signalling (ISDN User Part etc)
- Enterprise Voice Product Knowledge - VoIP, Multiline
- ITIL v3 certification