- Brisbane Based
- Job Type
- Matt Brearley
- 11 months ago
You will be responsible for:
- Provide technical and system integration expertise and leadership during design, procurement, testing, commissioning and migration project phases.
- Anticipate and resolve technical issues.
- Deliver and influence wireless concept designs and internal high level designs, working closely with the vendor
- Act as the technical expert advising the Project manager including providing technical input to scopes of work
- Complete technical governance reviews to ensure compliance with the scope of work, technology specifications and cyber security standards
- Assist and oversee the vendor to develop test, transition and implementation strategies and procedures, including technical review and approval.
- Witness on and offsite testing and commissioning on behalf of the owners team
- Identify and evaluate value optimisation activities to reduce risk, costs or add value.
- Provide input to internal study work documents - e.g. study work plans, study chapter reports, engineering plans, engineering estimates and schedules.
- CCNP Wireless qualified
- Previous experience as a senior engineer delivering wireless network projects
- Deep technical understanding of wireless technology and associated networking, including project implementation stages and planning
- Expereince with trailer based in-put WI-FI mesh networks ( Rajant/Breadcrumb and Cisco)
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills
- Able to liaise with, influence and build good working relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Self-starter, proactive, flexible, thorough, high attention to detail, team player, strong work ethic
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com