- Competitive rates on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 23 days ago
- 10+ years of experience in LAN/ WAN / Wireless / Security
- Expert level Network Design & implementation skills
- Experience in identifying customer requirements & preparing LLD / HLDs
- Technical knowledge and experience in management of global enterprise network
- Configure Cisco Nexus 7k 5k series.
- Exposure on Cisco/Juniper/Riverbed/F5 technologies and Data Center Networks. Experience in MPLS, F5 expertise.
- Approves and modifies the network design and architecture to ensure standards, requirements and compliance
- Evaluates tools and technologies for better performance and lower the total cost of ownership.
- Should have worked in Network Design and implementation projects and delivered in,
>Bluecoat Security Platform - Proxy servers and Management Center
>Cisco Web Security Appliances
>Firewalls and Web Application Firewall
- CCIE/CCNP in Routing/Switching/Wireless.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Earn Virgin Velocity points for each hour worked via our Talent Engage contractor platform.
- Commence ASAP