In support of the Government agency, they regularly defend against, and prepare for, a range of cyber threats; including hacktivism, cybercrimes, cyber-attacks, cyber espionage and cyber warfare.
About the Role
The Network Security Architect role will be a critical role working in the cyber security team but using their skills and knowledge will collaborate and work closely with several other areas within IT including networks, project delivery, enterprise architecture and other operational teams. The successful candidate will have a high level of network design and management skills complemented with a sound understanding and demonstrated ability to combine these networking skills with cyber security principles in an enterprise environment
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- You will currently be in a EL1/EL2 position and looking to transfer across to a new agency
- Demonstrated applied knowledge of tools and techniques to deliver network and application micro segmentation.
- High level of demonstrated knowledge in supporting firewalls, intrusion detection and other network security related infrastructure.
- Extensive experience in designing, implementing and managing network and security infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- High level of knowledge of security related concepts and practices in an enterprise network environment.
- Experience leading development and creation of network and/or security solutions for large scale infrastructure projects.